Monday, May 26, 2014

Hair color helpp!?

Q. I want to dye my hair but i'm not sure how it will look.
If you have any comments or suggestions please help.
this is my hair now:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/BrnEyedDancer/hahah.jpg

and this is how i want to dye it but I want the blonde parts to be just a little bit darker and the rediish parts to be a little lighter than my natural color so that my eye brows won't look so weird.
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/BrnEyedDancer/Hairbest.png


I want to do it over the summer so that I can change it back before school starts again though if it looks weird.


Answer
What you want to do is considered "hair chunking"...it's a bit of an old trend, so not too trendy, doesn't look very good on anyone. I myself have long hair like you and skin tone, so I can relate. Best bet, just wanted to first mention, DO NOT cut your hair. Secondly, I understand you want to change your hair color, I do my own hair different color every 2 years. So let's see...I would not recommend any kind of blond on you, it would only wash you out and make you look weird. You want to stay with a nice creamy color to match your creamy skin. As for multi colors, which it seems like that is what you're going for, I would suggest subtle face framing highlights that are a bit lighter than your natural color.

So, to sum it up: As for an entire color change, no one can talk you out of that, so I would suggest going possibly a honey-brown (not blond), and again, as for multi-tones, I would suggest subtle face framing highlights a few shades lighter.

No BLONDE. It will not look right. Make sure your new hair color is creamy and shiny, not mute and mousy.

Good luck!

which hair colour is hotter on a girl... brunette or blonde?

Q. i personally think brunette BRUNETTE ROCKS!!!!


Answer
Brunette is trendier. It DOES seem like a LOT of girls have blonde hair, but if you look around (at least any place I've been, I know there are some places this does not apply to) the vast majority of people have dark hair.

It really just depends on the person. Personally, I've been blonde since I came out of the womb. Last year I dyed my hair to a LIGHT brown, which looked completely wrong and totally unnatural; it just did not belong on my head. I'll probably try to go dark again at some point in my life, just to see what it's like on the other side of the spectrum, but I guarantee it won't stay long - I'm just meant to have blonde hair. Then, of course, you have the opposite: girls who dye their hair blonde or get blonde highlights, and it looks as wrong on them as dark hair did on me.

Also, how can you people say that blonde hair looks/tends to look fake? I mean, seriously, guys? Poorly done brunette color looks just as fake as poorly done blonde color. But black hair (especially that blue-black color so many people have) is the fakest of the fake - NOBODY has black hair in nature, just different shades of brown that can look like black in some lights. If you're gonna complain about fake, complain about girls who dye their hair black. You can find every shade of blonde in nature, it's just uncommon.

Dark hair is very "in" right now. I think most people who will answer this are going to say they prefer girls with dark hair. I think dark hair is very beautiful, and if it didn't look ridiculous on me then maybe I would dye it and just see what it's all about. I guess I think that dark hair is generally prettier, only because it's easier to maintain - a lot of girls who color their hair blonde don't know how to keep it nice and it ends up looking orange or yellowy, not to mention dry in some cases.

Nothing beats a beautiful girl with the hair color that best suits her. But I personally find that blonde hair is the most beautiful, maybe because gorgeous, natural looking blonde hair isn't quite as easy to find as gorgeous, natural looking dark hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hair color helpp!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment