Wednesday, May 28, 2014

How should I rinse my hair?




MaeeMaee


I'm african american and I have relaxed hair. I wanna put a bright red rinse in my hair but I don't know if it would show up. Then again I don't wanna put a bleach kit in it. Professional stylists please help!


Answer
I am in no way a professional but I wi share the information that I know about rinses. The effect and color turn out of the rinse is directly related to your hair color at the time of doing the rinse. Imagine if you took a piece of construction paper the color of your hair and drew on it with a bright red crayon. What eer color you would see is the color you can expect to get. So if your hair is dark black then the rinse will do little to nothing.

Can you put a color rinse on WET HAIR?




Beautiful


I put a relaxer in my hair today and now I need to put a black RINSE in my hair. I HAVE BEEN TOLD IT IS OKAY TO RINSE AND RELAX YOUR HAIR IN THE SAME DAY. I have been doing this for years. I do it this way because usually when my rinse wears off, so does my relaxer and I apply to relaxer FIRST so that it wont fade my rinse, I do the rinse second.

well I just applied my relaxer, it came ot great and I usualy blow dry my hair THEN apply the rinse, wash/shampoo blow dry AGAIN then style. But I was wondering can I apply a rinse to wet hair? because its really alot of trouble washing and drying TWICE AND BLOWING TWICE.



Answer
no no no no NO.
color rinses must be applied to dry hair.
if your hair is wet, then your hair strands will not fully absorb the color rinse because they're full of water.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I rinse my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment