Thursday, May 29, 2014

Can colouring your hair ever be healthy for it?




VCC


I know after having tried every colour hair i look best with straight blonder hair (i'm a strawberry dark blonde/mousy brown naturally). The last couple of years i've been having constant full head of highlights often and it has taken it's toll. I'm thinking of going a dark auburn colour as it looks fine not straightened and just less hassle/maintenance and give the highlights a break. I'm worried dying it darker would damage it even more though? But than you/I hear that some high street haircolours can be nourishing? Is that possible or will it just make things worse? I've got an inch or two of roots showing and it's not pretty.


Answer
anything besides washing or brushing your hair is damaging

coloring, flat iron, curling . .

the worst however is coloring and bleaching

Wash out hair colors?




Cindy


I'm in my 20's and I've never dyed my hair! I'm honestly kind of afraid to. I have nice natural hair, it's dark brown with natural auburn highlights. People ask me if I dye my hair all the time, but I don't!

Anyway, I would like to try something different. I have heard of hair colors that wash out in so many washes. Has anyone ever tried these before? If so, how did you like them? Thanks in advance for any answers :)



Answer
There is temporary hair color which washes out after the first or second wash. Semi permanent which washes out after 4-6 weeks. And semi permanent which lasts about 8 weeks. Unfortunately they cannot lighten hair so you can only go the same level or darker. Since your hair is already dark it probably won't change much.
Your hair now sounds beautiful and like it has some dimension already with the natural highlights. Coloring all one color could make it look flat and boring. If you wanted to change it up maybe try a new haircut. If you really want color I would just do a few subtle highlights.. Not blonde... Just a pretty light caramelly brown. I think that would accent your naturally nicely.
Hope this was helpful :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can colouring your hair ever be healthy for it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment