Monday, May 26, 2014

Is this bald spot normal because of my hairstyle?




questioner


http://i.imgur.com/X6LApTP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wSqAGLz.jpg

Its on the back of my head, as the first picture shows

I have a part on the left side of my head, I usually comb the top of my head to the side, including the back so its a basic parting hairstyle.



Answer
I think it is, my friend has one too similar to yours and he has it for a long long time and it isn t spreading. However I suggest you to keep an eye on it, in case you see some hair thinning around your crown that means that your are going bald but i think thats highly unlikely, just keep an eye on it.

I have alopecia areata. i need help w/ hairstyles!?




Casper


I have several bald spots that I am having trouble covering. One big one at the crown of my head, several on each side.
Please help, I dont know what else to do.
Any Ideas??????



Answer
When Queen Elizabeth I of England had problems with thinning hair, not bald spots, she routinely wore wigs. It was a reasonable solution for a person who could afford the expense and bother in the Renaissance. IMHO, it still is.

The idea of incorporating the hairless patches as a style-element is eminently sane, if you have the courage to carry it off. Funky short would be easier to manage than wigs or shaving. You'd be being comfortable with what can't actually be changed. Such is usually considered a admirable quality.

Super funky is shave it all and paint or tattoo your head .. or maybe just tatto the hairless spots. Paint washes off. Tattoos are forever or until you can afford the price of a car or college tuition for removal. Maybe try henna tattoos (temporary).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is this bald spot normal because of my hairstyle?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment