Thursday, May 29, 2014

What is the best brand of at home hair color?




rhoda


What is the best brand to use to color your hair at home?


Answer
When using hair color, if you must get an over-the-counter product - make sure to get one that does NOT use metallic salts. Also, make sure to be clear and convey what you have done with your hair if you ever get color, perm, or other texture services done in a salon setting.

An over-the-counter product I would recommend (that you can get at any beauty supply store) would be Loreal Cream color. You also have to get developer, based on if you want lift of deposit.

Good Luck

What is the best brand of home hair color?




kristin g


I'm thinking of coloring my own hair at home, but I'm not sure what the best brand is?
Just looking to cover some grays without drying my hair out too much. I have been having it done at a salon for years and love what she does, just can't afford it right now. Thanks.



Answer
Special Effects hair dye for unnatural hair colors, It's vegetable dye and is completly safe. It lasts up to 4 months, some colors glow in black light. It's vegan (I'm vegan...)
I love it!! Have been using it for over a year, with every color of the rainbow used. I love it so much, I swear by it!! It's also a conditioning dye, so it is like a deep conditioner. It's great!
http://www.amphigory.com/special_effects_hairdye.html

Or for natural colors, minus Manic Panic (Isn't as good as Special Effects)
I haven't used any of these, but they're supposed to be great :]
http://www.ehow.com/list_5823083_top-ten-hair-dye-brands.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best brand of at home hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment