Thursday, May 29, 2014

Do the Japanese only have black as their natural hair color or are there other colors that they have?




Joel V





Answer
Some Japanese have brown hair. Sometimes they are mistakenly accused in schools because coloring hair is banned by school rules and this rule assumes black hair is the natural.

japanese hair straightening?




cj a


is the japanese hair straightening makes the hair just like flat ironing or somoother cuz when i do iron my hair it feels smooth and silky. and does the japanese straightening better before or after hair coloring?


Answer
Ahh, I got japanese hair straightening on my hair about 6 months ago and I absolutely love it!!!!

It makes it really smooth and nice, smoother than just a flat iron I believe.

And you HAVE to get it done BEFORE. After you get the straightening done you have to wait about a month or so until you can dye it. And when you can finally dye it, you have to get it done by a professional who can dye your hair WITHOUT peroxide in it. If the dye has peroxide it will mess up the straightening and all that money will go to waste.

So the best bet will be to get it done beforehand. And when you go get the japanese hair straightening, let the hair dresser know that you have dyed your hair, because he/she has to put something else in your hair so the treatment will work.
I went to the hair dresser, got the straightening done, and he assumed my hair wasn't dyed and he didn't use the right stuff, so the treatment didn't work right. The second time I got the straightening done, and he knew about the dye, it came out AMAZING:) I lovelovelove it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do the Japanese only have black as their natural hair color or are there other colors that they have?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment