Wednesday, May 28, 2014

blonde hair what color highlights?




?


I'm highlighting my hair soon and I have blonde hair. I was thinking brown, red, or maybe a dark brown/black for highlights. Can I have some advice about it? Maybe dip-dye it? Help.
On this chart I am BLONDE 03
http://haircolorchartnow.com/blonde-hair-color-chart/
Thanks :)



Answer
Well it sounds like you want to pull some attention by dying your hair.

I would recommend a darker color if you want an attention getter. I highlight my hair regularly. I'm a brunette, but I can still relate. I like people to notice my hair so I usually go with blonde, but lately I've tried new colors like red and pink. Since you're hair is pretty light for a blonde, most colors should work. Red fades the fast by the way in case you aren't planning on dying your hair very often. Red is a nice color, but it's a bit more work. If you are considering it, talk about it with the stylist first.
I think that black would be nice. Brown could just mean you're a transitioning blonde (Many blondes turn brunette by the time they're adults.) Black would be nice and a bit edgy, but still cute.

If you're looking for a less noticeable look, then try brown. A dark caramel color would look nice with blonde and I would recommend it for a less crazy hairstyle.

Dip-dying? I've never done it, but I've always wanted to try it. I wouldn't recommend it for a first-timer (Assuming that this is your first time). Plus, I believe that dip-dying is only good with more "exotic" colors. If you plan on dip-dying your hair, try blue. Blue would look very nice.

Hope this helps! ~Twisted Chick101

Highlight colored hair at home?




cajuncowgi


I used a Garnier Nutrisse hair coloring kit about a month ago to color my hair a darkish/ash brown and cover my gray hairs. I want to do my own highlights (just a few around my face) at home too, is it safe to do this, do you think it will turn out ok? I don't want to turn my hair green or purple or anything! Also, my natural hair color is dark brunette.


Answer
if your hair is an ash tone right now avoid highlighting it or it will turn green. I would advise having someone else do it so they can tone it if it doesnt turn out quiet right.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: blonde hair what color highlights?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment