Tuesday, May 27, 2014

What Hair styles would look good on me?




BeautyRose


im wonder what type of hair styles that would look on me but i still want to keep my bangs. this is a picture of me http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2wh01gj&s=5 ... but i would appreciate other hairstyle ideas too.. i just want another hairstyle that would look good on me :) thanks for your help


Answer
http://hairstylepictureideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/trendy-haircuts-2011.html
I like the 1st 2^

http://all-celebrity-hairstyle.blogspot.com/2013/05/cute-medium-length-haircuts-2013.html

http://www.lhj.com/style/hair/styles/hairstyle-gallery-medium-hair/

http://cooleasyhairstyles.com/category/hairstyles-bangs/

http://celebforhairstyles.blogspot.com/2011/05/celebrity-bangs-hairstyle-wallpapers.html

http://wallesu.com/fabulous-long-hairstyles-with-bangs-2013-hairstyles-2013-for/hairstyles-with-bangsfabulous-long-hairstyles-with-bangs-hairstyles-for-kgxzbmxt/

http://www.beautyriot.com/hairstyles/gallery-bangs-medium-edgy-page1

http://www.newbesthairstyles.net/short-hairstyles-for-black-women-2013.html

Summer 2013 has been the worst...need advice?




jon


I just graduated high school this past june 2. Since then my bestfriend who usually organized all of the plans with the boys has gone out of town and wont be coming until there are only a few days left in the summer. I used to always chill with him and 2 other guys. However now I havent seen the other two guys who I thought were my friends in 3 weeks or more.

Also I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 3 ish years...that happened about 3 weeks ago...what was even worse was that she said she wanted to stay together for the summer and break up right before we went to college. This is also all happening in the summer between highschool and college. Anyways my ex girlfriend just randomly said we needed to talk and dumped me 3 to 4 weeks ago. It is pretty hurtful.

Since then I have started to really hangout with this one other group of friends but there are three problems. First im really only friends with one of like the six dudes and he is leaving out of town for the rest of the summer (like my first good friend from the first group of guys)..secondly my ex girlfriend is also really good friends with the second group of friends and is always there when we hang out. Consequently we are always drinking together and it is really awkward and kills the atmosphere. Thirdly, on the fourth of july I got extra drunk and found out that she made out with some guy so I called her a slut to her face. So it is now way worse between us now. She probably hates me.
And on the fourth of july I was just telling random people that I barely knew all about my problems with my ex girlfriend so I probably seem pathetic to a fair amount of people.
essentially this has boiled down to me losing connections with my two groups of friends because my good friends from those groups are going out of town for a long time. Also im still really upset about my breakup and find that im not close to anyone else as I invested 3 years on my ex gf and now were not together. Help!



Answer
Time to get a strong hold of yourself.
This works so, do not fluff it off cause it's time for a change. PERIOD.

First get the book Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins and you'll naturally create a whole new you after the first couple of pages and you will have a brand new positive outlook on your life. This worked for me and everyone else I recommended this book to. You will feel much better, have a sense of direction & purpose when you have confidence !

You have the entire summer to "change" yourself so, reinvent yourself today.
**** This may sound crazy to you but, it works - I am not joking and can assure you success. ****


Go out and treat yourself to a new hairstyle, some new threads & a trendy bathing suit.
Get today's newspaper.
Drape a striped beach ( red, white & blue ) or American flag towel around your neck ( it depicts confidence and shows that you are cool ), hold your head up ((( just like the book tells you to do ))),
look straight and walk ((( just like the book tells you to do ))) and go to the place where everyone hangs out around water.
Go somewhere coffee is served, have a seat and open up today's paper.
Hey, what happened to that other guy ???

Watch how the women will be checking you out & they will see you as confident and "hot" !
HAVE A BLAST !

I learned this technique from Antonio Banderas ~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Hair styles would look good on me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment