Monday, May 26, 2014

Is long hair on men in style?




Cam


I have wavy frizzy hair, and it's been 7 months without a haircut. I notice most guys these days in school have short hair. Very few have longer hair. I kind of look retro compared to them. Anyway, is it in style or not? Not that it's going to stop me from growing my hair, but I'm curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krYPz2iOcUQ Here is what my hair looks like, but mines a different color and a little shorter.
I think my hair is too nice to kept short. Short hair looked good on me when I was younger, but now longer hair looks better on me now.
@Steve, actually that guy just got a nice short haircut last week. I can agree short hair suits him better.



Answer
I don't know that is was ever IN STYLE but men have been wearing long hair for ages. I know 6 men who currently wear their hair long. One of them has his hair below his waste. I think most men look awful with long hair but once in a while I'll see a man who looks attractive with long hair.

hair styles for hispanic men?




Juan R


Ok, so here's the thing. I've been growing my hair for three years now (braids) and I plan on cutting it off this summer. However, I don't want to go back to the basic ceasar haircut. Are there any other hairstyles out there (other than the fade) that I should try?

FYI: although I'm hispanic, I don't have the marc anthony style hair..umm...think more like jay z...



Answer
ok, if you cut your hair, it's going to be a freak for at least a week before it understands what has happened. start slow, and take just little bits at a time, until your find the length you like FauxHawk it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is long hair on men in style?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment