Thursday, January 9, 2014

What would you have to do to become Amish?

best hair color walnut creek
 on ... hair, makeup, nail techniques, bodywork/massage, facial treatments
best hair color walnut creek image



321


Does your hair have to be a certain color?

Do you have to be a certain race?

Where do most Amish live?



Answer
The information at the link should prove helpful.

Excerpt:

I can't tell you how many letters, phone calls and e-mails I receive from people inquiring about how they can become Amish. The number has to be in the hundreds, I'm sure.

Most of these folks have done some research about the Amish lifestyle and admire the simplistic qualities by which the Amish live. Although I'm sure some are totally sincere, I often get the feeling many of these people are inquiring because they are looking for a "quick fix" to their hectic, over-materialistic, fed-up-with-the-way-things-are lives.

Recently I sat down with Atlee D. Miller, a member of the Walnut Creek Northeast New Order Amish Church. He's the father of 10 children: four boys and six girls.
I asked him how, if they were truly sincere, someone could become Amish. These are the steps Atlee described:

1. First, come live in an Amish area for a year. You can live by yourself or with an Amish family. ...

The article continues, complete with how-to's.

http://www.amish-heartland.com/amish/article/2497361


One of the largest Amish communities in the US is located near Lancaster, PA. As a Pennsylvania resident, I have been there many times.

I currently live within 5 miles of an Amish community.


Added: It's not true that you cannot leave the community except for "Amish business." I see the Amish at Walmart, the grocery stores, and various restaurants quite frequently. I am always amused when I see the children playing video games in Walmart's electronics section.

In May of 1985, our area was devastated by a series of F-5 tornadoes. Amish from surrounding states showed up to help rebuild homes and lives. They did this for their Amish brethren, and for many other members of our community as well. They're good people.

Salon shops/Concord California?




~Spazzi


I am looking for a salon in Concord California that does hair dying for cheap and that is really good, and if you could can you give me the prices or website thank you.


Answer
If you want cheap you may want to consider doing it yourself. My daughter is a stylist in Danville, and I'm an Esthetician at a salon in Walnut Creek. Although they are both higher end salons the prices are still prettycomparablee - I'd say a range from $60 to $100 depending on exactly what you want and how much hair you have. Clairol, Revlon, Loreal all under $20. The instruction are pretty explicit, ALL the products you need are boxed together - from color to gloves, and a phone number for any questions or problems. You also have the option of how permanent you want the color to be. if you want funky highlights, regular highlight,low-lightss, hot pink, blue, purple etc. Just be sure to read the directions and do exactly what they say. The next time you do-it-yourself you'll have an idea of changes you want to make and how much you can play. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would you have to do to become Amish?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment