Thursday, January 9, 2014

What's a good cut for fine hair with a round face?

trendy hair up styles
 on Trendy Back To School Hairstyles for Girls | Fashion Fame
trendy hair up styles image



Gilly


I'm wanting a new hair style. Right now I have long hair with layers. With it being long, I have to do lots of teasing to make it look as full as I want, which I think ages me a bit (I'm 24). Any ideas on a trendy hair style? I have really fine hair, so not everything works, plus I have a roundish face, so I don't want something that will emphasize that.


Answer
LAYERED OR FEATHERED.

Where can I get hold of hair magazines for men?




Gerry


I am opening a hair salon and want to know where I can get hold of a trendy hair style magazines for mens hair


Answer
Go to your local salon supply store. They should stock or make available men's style books, I know we have them. I think that Hairstyle magazine makes a Men's version.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good cut for fine hair with a round face?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment