Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What hair color would look best with my skin tone/hair type?

best hair color your skin tone
 on Those with a darker complexion can flaunt deep tones of brown like ...
best hair color your skin tone image



Leah


What hair color would look best with my skin tone/hair type?
I have medium length dark brown hair. It is naturally curly and thick. Blue eyes. This is my first time dying my hair.

The hair stylist wants to blonde, I am a bit afraid. Any opinions?



Answer
do you hav a warm skin tone or a cold one?
if you have a warm one (golden-y) blond will most likely look good
if u hav a cool one (pink-y or blue-y) then not so much
if u hav darker skin then blond might look too un-natural

since u hav blue eyes it might look really pretty, since blond hair and blue eyes go together


oh also if u arent sure about blond then get blond highlights instead of dying ur whole head!

What color hair looks best with olive skin tone?




Adrie


I really want to know which hair color fits my skin tone best, my natural hair color is black and I dont really like it.
thank you so much.



Answer
Black looks best. Or a dark, dark, dark brunette. But seriously, people would die for your kind of look. Stick with black.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color would look best with my skin tone/hair type?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment