Friday, January 10, 2014

My hair has recently been getting greasier faster and I now have dandruff what can I do?

best hair color san diego
 on , Hair Stylist in Solana Beach, CA, Hair Extension Salon, Lanza Color ...
best hair color san diego image



hhhh


I recently moved (about 3 months ago) from a generally warmer climate (San Diego) to a much colder climate (San Francisco) and I've noticed that I have developed mild dandruff and my hair has been getting greasy after just one day of not washing it.
Before I had never had dandruff and my hair only got mildly greasy until around the 4th day of not washing it.
I'm sure the change has something to do with the weather, but I don't know how to manage/fix it.
Other facts about my hair: I shower in very hot water, it's up in a bun or pony tail about %80 of the time, the bottom half of my hair is bleached and colored (not near my roots at all), and I use Joico color protector shampoo and conditioner.
Please any advice is welome because I hate this!



Answer
Use mild shampoo and no medicated shampoo, you can also wash your hair everyday- it do works,you ca have a try

Is it safe to take a 4 month old baby to Legoland and Seaword?




reena


We are going to both places the first week in August for my other son who will be turning 6. One day we will go to Legoland, and the next Seaworld. We will be spending 2 night in San Diego. My question is, will it be too hot for my little one? I don't have anyone to watch him, and I can't change the dates we are going because those are my husband's vacation days that were picked and locked in.


Answer
He'll be fine. Just remember to dress him in lightweight protective fabrics. (i.e. 100% cotton, light colored), a sun hat, maybe sunglasses. (bring extra changes of clothes in case his get sweat soaked)

And ask your pediatrician about sunscreen. My son is also 4 months, blond hair, blue eyes, white as a ghost. lol. He prescribed a sun block that would be safe for my son, but they will most likely just tell you to get baby sunblock. (i.e. Aveeno Baby SPF 55, Coppertone Kids SPF 50)

And make sure since you are going to be in the heat that he stays well hydrated. At 4 months he should have the doctors ok to have plain water every so often, 2-3oz at a time. Or just make sure to nurse/offer bottles throught the day, more then usual.

Also, if you notice prickly heat (which is from sweating and clogging the pores) take him inside and let him be au natural for a while.

Have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My hair has recently been getting greasier faster and I now have dandruff what can I do?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment