Saturday, January 11, 2014

what hair color should I use to change from dark brunette to brownish red? What # should I use listed on box?

best hair color changes for brunettes
 on The Best Hair Colour Trends For 2012 - 2012 Hair Color Trends | Life ...
best hair color changes for brunettes image
Q. Professional advice please. What color # am I (dark brunette)? I want to change my hair color to dark brownish with red undertones. How would I figure the number to use listed on the home color box?


Answer
Go to a beauty supply store that sells to the open public (like a Sally or something)
Get Wella #810 with a 20 base peroxide....then it will be less red. I use this often on people with dark hair going for a more mahogany look and it hasn't failed me yet!

Why do Babies Hair colors change as they get older? Is it genes, environment?




Daniel


My girlfriend for example is German and had real platinum almost white-blonde hair and blue eyes when she was a toddler/young child, she was the most gorgeous little girl, but then her hair turned darker. She's 21 now and has dark brown hair (but still has the baby blue eyes of course). Is there a reason (genetic, environmental, etc) why this happens to hair? Why are some people blonde when they're little but their hair color changes later?


Answer
I'd assume it's just genes. I did the same thing. I'm German and Swedish on my dad's side, but Indian and Irish on my mom's. I was born with black hair, it turned reddish blonde when I was about 2, and then I was toeheaded for most of my childhood. Now I'm mostly brunette. lol Probably just different genes being stronger at different parts of your life or something I guess. Dont think it could be environmental, because similar things happen to a lot of people from pretty much everywhere. Both my girls have done similar things as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what hair color should I use to change from dark brunette to brownish red? What # should I use listed on box?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment