Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Can i straighten or curl my hair after i put in temporary hair color spray?

best hair color spray
 on Best 2007 Hairspray - Bumble and Bumble Does It All - Best Beauty Buys ...
best hair color spray image



Amanda


It is the hair color spray for halloween and i wanted to curl my hair after i put it in if i can


Answer
I would personally recommend you curl or straighten your hair before applying a spray-on hair color. The harsh chemicals in the spray plus the application of heat may fry your hair. Will you get the same results if you style first and then apply the hair color? It would be much safer for the health of your hair for one night of fun!

What type of hair does hair coloring spray work on?




MJ Vashti


For Halloween I'm going as the Joker, I want to temp spray my hair green since wigs never work for me. I dye my hair black regularly. Actually it's kind of a bluish black. Does temp hair coloring spray work on any type of dyed hair or do I need to remove the black dye first before applying it? By the way, my natural color is blonde, so if this question makes me sound stupid, there's your answer.


Answer
If you dye your hair black regularly that means your hair is probably decently damaged, which is ideal for spray-on color. Color sticks better to damaged hair because it is lacking it's essential protective oils. However, because your hair is black odds are the color won't show.

Think of it like coloring. Imagine coloring with crayons on black construction paper. The color is there just as much as it would be on white construction paper, you just cant see it as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i straighten or curl my hair after i put in temporary hair color spray?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment