Friday, January 10, 2014

Is there a place on the internet that you can actually find the best hairstyle for your face shape, body type?

best hairstyle and color for me
 on What Hair Color Is Right For Me
best hairstyle and color for me image



anniedhm


I am really looking for a place on the internet or even maybe a person that looks at you and tells you what hairstyle, color, etc that would look the best on you. Is there such a website or a specific place where one would go?
I just turned 45, overweight and a natural blonde (yeah sure haha) Loreal helps out there a lot!
Thanks for the answers so far... I cant find the site on ivillage that you both are stating. Link?



Answer
check out www.ivillage.com
you can even upload photos of yourself and try hairstyles.

What colour/style of hair do you like on the opposite sex?







Do you have a preference? What hairstyles/colours do you like or dislike? And male or female. Thanks!


Answer
On guys, I like it as short as possible. Hair that's more than like an inch below their ears is just too feminine. And girlyness is def not something I look for in a man. As for the color, it really depends on the guy. If it goes well with his skin tone, it's good with me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a place on the internet that you can actually find the best hairstyle for your face shape, body type?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment