Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My skin tone is like Whitney Houston. Which color is the best to dye my hair?

best hair color in houston
 on Message Boards -
best hair color in houston image



carmin 8a


My hair is actually dark brown, but I want a change and can´t decide on redish colors or blondish. If you have seen people my skin tone, Can you please tell me which hair color have you noticed that looks better?
Please help.



Answer
Colors 4/27 and 30 ... I were this color and it is so beautiful

Where is the cheapest place to have your hair dyed in Houston, Texas?




L


I want to dye my hair red, and I only want to go within about 5-10 miles of Copperfield. If you know of any good salons that have cheap prices, please let me know! I want to spend less than $60-70 if at all possible.


Answer
Having your hair colored in Houston is very expensive. If you can't do it yourself, I would check into one of the local cosmetology schools in the Houston area. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My skin tone is like Whitney Houston. Which color is the best to dye my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment