Saturday, January 11, 2014

For Hairdressers - Would you please help me with a question about hair color products?

best hair color product for gray hair
 on Most Recent Hair Color Trend : Grey ! | Hair Color Magazine
best hair color product for gray hair image



i have no


I have prematurely graying hair and have been having it color in a salon for several years. I have been having to get it colored every 3 weeks because my gray shows through in fact it starts to show through in about 10 days. Could this be because the hair color product my stylist is using isn't good or could it be my hair grows that fast? She uses a light brown/dark blonde color. I used to have very dark brown hair so we've lightened it up considerably from my natural shade so that the roots don't show so much. It's getting very expensive to have my hair colored every 3 weeks so my question is, is there a good hair color product that I can apply myself?


Answer
ask your stylist to get "grey b gone" it is a new developer that can be used with any color products! only your stylist will be able to get it ! i use it in the salon i work at and it is an amazing products and you should only need to color your hair once every 4 to 6 weeks good luck!

What is the best hair coloring product for men?




zoehommie


I keep my hair short on the sides so i need a product that I can buy and be able to use a couple of times. If I buy just for men they give you one application but I end up wasting so much. Plus it doesn't work all that great on the sides of my temples. I still see gray hairs. Can anyone tell me of a good hair color product that won't leave any grays? maybe one for women I'm not sure. Please provide links if you can thanks


Answer
i just use food dye. works good and it is so cheap. pink is easy for me because i have premature white hair. last month, it was blue.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: For Hairdressers - Would you please help me with a question about hair color products?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment