Sunday, January 5, 2014

What kind of haircut would fit a person with round face but have thin hair?

best hairstyle thin hair
 on Short to Medium Hairstyles for Thin Fine Hair
best hairstyle thin hair image



Jets


and what kind of haircut/hairstyle to make thin hair have more volume?


Answer
A round face is wide with a round hairline and round chin line. With this shape, it is best to create the illusion of length. You will want some height on the top, close at the sides and bangs brushed to the side.

What is an easy hairstyle for long thin hair?




Stephii


I have very thin hair that comes to the middle of my back. I will not cut it.
What is a simple hairstyle made for my hair type?
Most styles I see don't look right since my hair is so flat



Answer
AVOID using heat & chemicals = hair's worst enemies.

HOW TO STYLE LONG HAIR:
Dress up an easy down day with a bow.
Try the trendy wrap-around braid with bangs.
Make your hair and accessory with a huge topknot.
Scrunch with a texturizing spray for a beach-y look.
Soften up a work blazer with a sweet side part.
Use a round brush for a full-of-body blowout.
Rough up a side pony with a rugged safari hat.
Try a classic French braid, coil to the side.
Embrace fluffy curls - the bigger, the better!
Do Duchess Catherine brown (the new blond).
Disguise grow-out bangs with a single braid.
If you dare: shaved sides are having a moment.
Do a Farrah-style flip, any face shape.
Whip up a Rapunzelesque rope braid.
Days-old hair? Do a double deck pony.
Rock an easy side braid for a weekend look. Add Wafarer-style specs and a red0hot lip. Fierce!
THINK BIG: The new blowout is all about big, bouncy volume. Start blow-drying hair with a large barrel brush, set in loose pin curls for 10 minutes, then shake out until ends are wavy.
CREATE A HALO: Braiding hair horizontally on either side of a deep side part creates a whimsical, hippie-like effect. I call it the Hunger Games style. Other magazines called it the 'goddess' look. I've seen them last week during Dancing with the Stars. Dayana Mendoza the Miss Universe, recently on the Apprentice had that same hairstyle, & recently Florence Welch wore her hair during the Met Gala. Google her. Took about 10 mins. to do, use bobby pins to secure the braids to your head. Other magazines called it, the Goddess look. Victoria Newman on the Young & the Restless did a similar a week ago! Kelly Osborne wore it during Fashion Police 10-8-12.
I'm sure NO ONE in you school have done that! Today, first day of spring, I added some funky flower hair clips, looking like Flower Power!

Google: Peopleâs Choice Awards Hair: Helmet Braids Dominate 1-10-13

Soft updos and silk scarves at Dolce & Gabbana. The summery hair at Dolce was anchored by beautiful printed scarves that hairstylist Guido Paulo wrapped around textured, pulled-apart updos. He started by rough-drying the models' hair with mousse before pinning it into an updo that was "not really a twist, not really a knot, just exactly how a Sicilian woman would pin her hair up," he said. To keep the headband from looking severe, Paulo left a few centimeters of the hairline exposed, covered the very tops of the ears with the scarf, and tied it on the side.
HOW I STYLED MY HAIR IN HS with past the shoulder length to long hair?
My hair cut was below my boobs, until I grad. from HS it went down to my waist. I have various styles for my hair, didn't have bangs then.

1. I parted them in the middle, had two baby pony tails right where the top of my ears, and they fall to the front, while the rest of my hair hang loose on the back. I also curled the ends under, using plastic curlers (when I go to sleep).

2. Other times, I braided my hair after they're washed, so they're curly for days! I have about 6 sections that was braided so the curls are tighter. In the morning, when I take the braids out, finger comb so they don't get frizzy.

3. Do the Pocahantas bun. Divide your hair vertically in 2. Coil the top section, using bobby pins. Let the other bottom half loose.

4. Add hairsticks to your bun, instead.

5. Coil the top, coil the bottom section.

6. Braid the top coil, bun it. Let the rest fall out.

7. Add hair sticks to the braided bun.

I can do 7 different styles per week (even now). The idea is to experiment, practice the night before, so you can easily do them by morning. Takes me 2-10 mins. to style my knee length hair. I've posted 98 on Facebook.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of haircut would fit a person with round face but have thin hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment