Tuesday, January 7, 2014

How to change Orange hair color to brunette ?

best hair color changes for brunettes
 on You are here: Home  Hair Shows  2006 LOr�al Professionnel ...
best hair color changes for brunettes image



newbierawr


My current hair color is orange lookish . Its a completely disaster . What color should i dye my hair so that it returned back to brunette hair color ?


Answer
if you dye your hair medium brown, it should cover up the orange color just fine. dark brown sometimes comes out looking black, way too dark unless it's your natural color. Try the medium brown, leave it in at least 40 minutes (even if the directions say less), and put a plastic bag on your hair while you're timing it. the heat from your scalp will help the color absorb better. if your hair is long or thick you may want to buy 2 boxes of color so you don't run out mid way through.

What hair color would brighten up dark green eyes?




Annna


I'm bored with my hair color and I really want to change it. I have light brown hair, dark green eyes, and fair skin. What color could I dye my hair to brighten up my dark green eyes and make them pop?


Answer
Give your hair some medium brown lowlights. Olive eyes & brunette hair looks natural together & it fits a huntress look. The green eyes represent the leaves & the brown symbolizes the woods. Besides, the darker the lowlights or hair color, the more mysterious it seems. These embellishing steps will also make your look seems daring when people notice your evergreen irises.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to change Orange hair color to brunette ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment