Sunday, January 5, 2014

What eye makeup for black shirt layered over pink top?

best hair color hazel eyes olive skin
 on When choosing a hair color your best bet is going to a hair salon to ...
best hair color hazel eyes olive skin image



Kristin


I'm wearing a long sleeve v-neck black shirt. Underneath it is a pink spaghetti top that can be seen at the middle part of the V. I'm wearing jeans & boots with this outfit.

I have black hair, hazel eyes, olive skin complexion.

What color of eyeshadows/liners can I do wearing this?



Answer
omg! i know just the perfect make up look! do a neutral brown smokey eye!

like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7QIWEsj8zo&feature=related

I want get like a bronde hair color like Giselles?




Based


I have dark brown hair , I want to get the same hair color the super model Giselle Bundchens . I'm not even really sure if I should dye my hair blonde. I have hazel eyes and a light olive skin tone, I've been to try something new, so a new year a new hair color blonde right?


Answer
You should it will suit you good(;




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What eye makeup for black shirt layered over pink top?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment