Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I need help with English to Spanish translation!?

best hair color los gatos
 on Can only hope we see C7s like this... - Corvette Forum
best hair color los gatos image



WASHHAA


So I am really horrid with Spanish and I just can't grasp the whole, "make a sentence" thing without sounding like a total idiot. I have to describe myself (which is HARD enough in English) and I'm not sure if I'm conjugating everything right or making everything feminine since I'm a girl. Thank you so so soooooooo much if you decide to help me! :D

English Version: My name is Victoria Ortiz. I have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I am very short so it is hard to reach tall places. I have two older brothers that are funny. My family is crazy and that includes me. At first I am very shy and cautious. I can be nice, funny with a little strange. I like to read books and watch documentaries. I also like to ride my bike which is my favorite color blue. I love animals especially my brother's cat Mr. Bigglesworth. I am very difficult to understand because I half Taurus and Half Gemini.

Spanish Translation Attempt: Me llamo Victoria Ortiz. Tengo el pelo castaño oscuro y ojos marrones. Soy bajita, por eso me cuesta llegar a lugares altos. Tengo does hermanos mayores que son muy graciosos. Mi familia esta loca, cosa que me incluye. Al principio soy timidia y cautelosa. Puedo ser agradable y divertida con algo raro. Me gusta leer libros y ver documentales. Tambien me gusta ir en bici, que es de mi color favorito azul. Me gustan los animales especialmente Mr.Bigglesworth, el gato de mi hermano.Soy dificil de entender desde que soy tauro y geminis.

Sooooooo yeah, I don't think it's right. Spanish is irking me but im trying supremely hard. Thank you so much in advance!! :)



Answer
You seem to be doing well. There are only a few things I noticed that need changed. In the third sentence, "does" should be "dos." When talking about your family and yourself being crazy, it might be easier to say something like, "My family is crazy, and so am I": Mi familia está loca, y yo también lo estoy. In the next sentence, "timidia" should be "tímida." I would phrase the next sentence as "divertida y un poco rara" rather than "divertida con algo raro." After explaining that you are difficult to understand, you would say "ya que" instead of "desde que." "Desde" means since as in since a certain time, not since as in because. This looks good. Good luck!

Spanish 1 biography help! !?




Joey


my name is **** ********. my birthday is January 8th. i am 15 years old and getting old. I have 3 family members. my mom, my dad and my sister. i love them all. i live in florida. i live in a small town called ******. its a cute town. i live two streets away from cocoa nuts. every one is nice in *******. i have a dog.i have a cat too. my dogs name is shadow. my cats name is jeter. they both are black. my dog is 9 years old. but my cat is 2 years old. i like pets. i love to go to the beach. i do not like to play baseball. i like to play football. i don't like soccer. i love girls. i like surfing the best! me and my friends surf. surfing is my main hobby. i love to surf with my friends. surfing means everything to me. my dad takes photos of me surfing. i am good at surfing. my best friends are ***** and ****** we all surf together. i go to school at cocoa beach high. i like the school but not the principle. my first class is math. my second class is driving. driving is fun. the teacher is also really cool. my 3rd class is history. my 4th class is english. my 5th class is spanish. my 6th class is reading. my 7th class is science. my favorite class is math. i am good with numbers. my math teacher is mr. early. he is the best math teacher ever. i go to school at 8:00. i meet all my friends at school. after school i always surf or skateboard with my friends. my friends mean the most to me. same with my family. i am really short. i have brown eyes. my hair is brown. i have short hair. but that is ok. i have a big room. it is blue. i love to run and work out. swimming is OK. but snowboarding is gnar.(don't translate gnar) my favorite candy or bread is - chocolate and donuts. i do not like vegetables. i do not like tomatoes. i do like fruit. pineapple is the best. food is the world to me. i like to eat. i have lots of family members. they live in Pennsylvania. my other cousins live in new jersey. my grandparents live in tampa. they are 74 and 75 years old. i have fun when i surf and i do it every day. i love my cousins in new jersey. i hope to go up there this summer to surf. i have a surf competition on the 1st. spanish is realy hard for me. i like to go to school. if i didnt then life would be boring. i like my life. it is the best it could be. if i didnt go to school i would be heading the wrong way. i am funny. haha thats me!
can you use spanish 1 words? cuz i havent heard of some of the words...and i need to use the words i know of...im just bad at conjugating. thanks.
can you also add accents! thanks



Answer
mi nombre es **** ********. mi cumpleaños es 8 de enero. i am 15 años y envejeciendo. Tengo 3 miembros de la familia. mi mamá, mi papá y mi hermana. i love a todos. i live in florida. Yo vivo en un pequeño pueblo llamado ******. es un lindo pueblo. Yo vivo dos calles de frutos de cáscara de cacao. cada uno es bueno en *******. Tengo un dog.i tener un gato también. perros mi nombre es sombra. mi nombre es jeter gatos. ambos son de color negro. mi perro es de 9 años de edad. pero mi gato es de 2 años de edad. Me gustan las mascotas. Me gusta ir a la playa. No me gusta jugar béisbol. Me gusta jugar al fútbol. No me gusta el fútbol. i love las niñas. Me gusta el surf el mejor! yo y mis amigos de surf. el surf es mi mayor afición. Me gusta navegar con mis amigos. surf lo es todo para mí. mi papá me toma fotos de surf. Soy bueno en el surf. mis mejores amigos son ***** ****** y navegar todos juntos. i ir a la escuela en la playa de cacao de alta. Me gusta la escuela, pero no el principio. es mi primera clase de matemáticas. mi segunda clase es la conducción. es divertido de conducir. el profesor también está muy bien. 3 ª clase es mi historia. 4 de mi clase es Inglés. 5 de mi clase es español. 6 ª clase es mi lectura. 7 de mi clase es la ciencia. mi favorita es la clase de matemáticas. Soy bueno con los números. mi maestro de matemáticas es mr. temprano. es el mejor profesor de matemáticas nunca. i ir a la escuela a las 8:00. i cumplir todos mis amigos en la escuela. i después de la escuela de surf o skate siempre con mis amigos. mis amigos significa mucho más que yo. mismo con mi familia. Estoy realmente corto. tengo ojos marrones. mi cabello es marrón. tengo el cabello corto. pero que no está mal. Tengo una gran habitación. es azul. Me gusta correr y trabajar fuera. la natación es en Aceptar. pero es gnar snowboard. (no se traducen gnar) mi favorito es el pan o dulces - chocolate y donas. No me gusta las verduras. No me gusta el tomate. A mí me gusta la fruta. la piña es la mejor. la alimentación es el mundo para mí. Me gusta comer. Tengo un montón de miembros de la familia. que viven en Pennsylvania. mis otros primos viven en Nueva Jersey. mis abuelos viven en Tampa. son 74 y 75 años de edad. i divertirse cuando i surf y lo hago todos los días. i love mis primos en Nueva Jersey. Espero ir allí este verano para navegar. Tengo una competencia de surf en el 1er. español es muy duro para mí. Me gusta ir a la escuela. i didnt si entonces la vida sería más aburrida. Me gusta mi vida. es el mejor podría ser. i didnt si van a la escuela i partida sería el camino equivocado. soy gracioso. haha thats me!

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need help with English to Spanish translation!?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment