Friday, January 10, 2014

what hairstyle would be perfect for me according to my face shape?

best hairstyle according to face shape
 on ... Your Face Shape - The Best Hairstyle for Diamond Face Shapes - Page 7
best hairstyle according to face shape image



A-nonny-mo


I have an oval face, i am a little chubby, but i look chubbier becomes i have small lips in comparison to the rest of my face. What kid of hairstyle would flatter or make this look better? i'm also blonde with a ruddy skin tone (kinda pale pinky yellow undertones) any suggestions for colour that would suit?


Answer
shoulder length, maybe a "long" bob cut, and some definintly short side-swept bangs.you could even try those bangs that are in style right now, you know, normal bangs that come down above your eyes.

How to find optimum hairstyle?




Howdy


I mean, knowing what haircut and hair color is best for me, basically. It's nice, (thick, wavy & long), but I feel like it could be vamped up. So my question is: How do you know exactly what color, length, and cut is exactly best for you according to your face shape, etc?


Answer
google it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what hairstyle would be perfect for me according to my face shape?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment