Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What hairstyle will make my hair wavy and striaght?

best hairstyle products
 on Dark Roots Blonde Hair Styles
best hairstyle products image
Q. I have curly hair , long ,and thick . What type of hair style would prep my hair before i straighten it ? I have to go through in styling it than straightening it takes over 2 hours !!

Can any one recommend a hairstyle or products ?


Answer
you might want to take a shower brush your hair and braid the sides.when you wake up you get the wavy affect but its straight.

What kind of hairstyle products should I use for a wig?




Cloud


I need to style a wig to look like Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII. His hair defies gravity and I was just wondering what kind of hairstyling products would be good to use and would keep the spikes in place for long than a week.


Answer
There's wig hair spray out there, You can also use normal hair spray or even glue that's been mixed with a little water. Got2be is also a good product.

Here's a tutorial for a wig that needed some pretty epic spikes: http://watashiveracasan.deviantart.com/art/Roxas-Wig-4-114077583




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hairstyle will make my hair wavy and striaght?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment