Monday, August 26, 2013

What type of haircut would go well with oval faces?

best hairstyle for oval face
 on antique hairstyles with bangs for oval faces styles
best hairstyle for oval face image



Nautical


I have an oval face type. I have a lot of thick hair (sort of excessive in volume), and it's naturally frizzy and curly, though I straighten it out each time after I wash my hair. What hairstyle/haircut would be good for me? Also, how long should my side bangs be cut? (Currently they're really long and go past my chin.) Additionally, how could I cut down on the volume of my hair without thinning it out?


Answer
Oval-shaped face
You're lucky - this is the kind of face shape that suits just about any hairstyle. Both long and short hair cuts look great on you, as your face shape is well balanced. The chin and forehead of an oval face shape are in even proportion.

Dos: Add volume to the top of head to slim.
Don'ts: Stay away from a spiky and short topside. Avoid width or volume on sides.

http://beauty.about.com/od/hairstylephotogalleries/ss/hairgallery.htm

What are some cute hairstyles for short hair?




*~**~*


i want to donate my hair but it might come out a little shore considering the lenghth and requirements, so to feel more comforted what are some cute short hairstyles for an oval face??

i would really appreciate it if you added short and long hair styles :)

ANYTHING HELPS.



Answer
Okay so my sis had same question and although i couldn't find anything, she got this haircut and its way cute on an oval face: http://www.aaa-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bob-haircut-from-lauren-conrad-3.jpg
http://www.hairpedia.com/hair-styles/Celebrity-Hairstyles-Women/Lauren-Conrad/Lauren-Conrad-015060.jpg

and then maybe for long hair:
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiGURHAYH1F9GuzHFTpgqFpJHkpyKfNsxsgHEshkL3k8TBz0qgC5Sv9P4oGXvUnQ4hTC_oBzQ7XAJA7e7e5cyNxymNAGtZm5MTnThgYaXKhUImWc3EbRaWf0cEDieqIP6dpWvXb45j4apI/s320/DemiLovato.jpg (okay I know it's demi lovato, but i got a short version with her bangs and i luv it!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of haircut would go well with oval faces?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment