Thursday, August 29, 2013

What are some hairstyles that will make girls with glasses look less nerdy?

trendy hairstyle for girls
 on Cute Bob Hairstyles For Black Girls
trendy hairstyle for girls image



SweetRainb


I have thick, curly hair and an oval shaped face. I look really nerdy everytime I wear my glasses and I hate looking like that. I would like to try hairstyles that will make me look less of a nerd.


Answer
Get a tint on your glasses and make sure the frames are trendy.Good make up and hair cut help.But groovy glasses,which are so in fashion now,make the statement.The tinting looks cool and groovy,so its not really the hair its the glasses...but add a good hair style go to the hairdressers and ask them or try on a wig in the style you fancy.Experiment this way without the drastic change of a hair cut till you are sure what suits you.hope this helps.

How to make my hair grow longer and faster?




Alesana123


Any products, mixtures, shampoos, vitamins, etc. that will help my hair grow long and healthy fast?
My hair is about five inches past my shoulders, I want my hair to grow this long:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.sheclick.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Brookelle-Bones-Long-Scene-Hairstyle-Trend.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.sheclick.com/hairstyles/brookelle-bones-hot-hairstyles-for-girls-trendy-haircut-fashion/&usg=__42ZBLd_u1ZOBZMxRwqsJEe6dYAs=&h=354&w=266&sz=76&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=QAVYaqoUgaky0M:&tbnh=151&tbnw=117&ei=1YU7TZecO4a8lQfPheHpBQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbrookelle%2Bbones%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D643%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=646&vpy=92&dur=107&hovh=259&hovw=195&tx=89&ty=147&oei=tIU7TdPINMuugQf785WrCA&esq=3&page=1&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0



Answer
Use products intended to prevent split ends, avoid using heat (ie, blowdryer, straightener, curler) to style it. Wash it less. You're hair really doesn't need to be cleaned daily.
Hope it helps, good luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some hairstyles that will make girls with glasses look less nerdy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment