Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How to make hair look short without cutting it?

trendy hair color for short hair
 on have an idea for hair color today i ve collected for you my dear ...
trendy hair color for short hair image



Ninjabot


I'm cosplaying and I don't want to wear a wig, I already have exact hair colour.

I can make it look I have short hair form the front- only problem is the bun.

Is there anyway I can make it look like I have short hair?



Answer
This video will show you how to get short hair without cutting it:) It looks super cute and trendy;P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgGU8ee5FMI

What can I do about my employer's ban on unnatural hair color?




Eve


I've been working in an office environment for the past few years. Some of my male and female co-workers have dyed part of their hair in what my employer refers to as "unnatural" hair color: varying shades of green, pink and lavender.

My employer has now issued a ban on unnatural hair colors for all employees, giving all employees one week to comply or face immediate job termination. What can I do about my employer's ban on unnatural hair color?



Answer
Your boss is running a business, and he's asking employees to have a businesslike appearance -- or at least avoid un-businesslike appearances. Your appearance is a billboard that says, "I'm a serious adult," or "I'm juvenile." If you were running the same business, which would you prefer? If you want to be in a business where you can have green hair, tattoos, piercings, etc., you need to work for a trendy boutique or something similar.

Forget the "constitutional right" argument. Anyone can be terminated for any reason. All they have to do is give you difficult assignments with short deadlines, and you can be fired for cause.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make hair look short without cutting it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment