Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How to dye black black hair to a really light brown?

best hair color in a box
 on colors Box 2012 Temporary Hair Chalk Color Dye  Wholesale 36 colors ...
best hair color in a box image



vanity


So I've bleached my before to blonde but I had to get it professionally done. I dyed my hair really black a few months ago and now I want to go light brown. How can I go light brown with out going to a professional? And what is a good hair color box brand to make it goes the color I want?


Answer
I dyed my hair light brown from black a week ago! The absolute best bleacing kit to use is "Born Blounde," It really works it completly strips all dark color from the hair :) Then just get some light brown hair dye if you really want it to be all the same color its best to get a pigment cream from Salley's Beauty Salon. I hope i helped :)

Is there a shampoo that dyes or makes your hair a different color?




chinese co


Is there a shampoo that dyes or makes your hair a different color?

I have blackish hair and I want to make it dark brown. Is there a shampoo or conditioner that could do that? I don't want to dye it with those do-it-yourself hair coloring boxes.
Please help! If there is, tell me the name of the product(s) or give me a link for it.

Ten points for best answer.



Answer
there is actually. idont remeber the name, google is your friend.

sun in is a bleach/lighter o: since you have black hair it would make it orangey and u dont want that dx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to dye black black hair to a really light brown?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment