Saturday, August 31, 2013

How to become pretty over the summer ?

best hairstyle summer 2013
 on hair color 2013 5 272x300 hair color 2013 5
best hairstyle summer 2013 image



Austin


So I'm like ok looking . People say I'm pretty but I don't believe them lol. But I want to be even more pretty . I want to just wow people when I walk into school. I'm about to be 14 and I have light brown hair , blue eyes , some acne on my forehead and upper lip and chin but I only get it bad when I'm on my period . Help with acne?? I want my body to glow ! And I need some home made exfoliaters for my skin . How many times do I use them a week and recipes ? I need a wash to just rid my skin of dirt and then a following acne wash. I'm getting X out for my birthday so I just need a dirt was. Recommendations ? I use dove shampoo and conditioner and it works great but I want a little more bounce or shine in my hair . Ideas of products ? Should I get highlights ? My nose is a little big but I'm not getting plastic surgery. I'm not that insecure . So and I need so good workouts because I want a bikini water board stomach with abs (: I'm skinny and I play soccer for 2-4 hours a day. Just need to finish it up. ! Well thx :D please hurry ! Btw I'm on my brothers account .(: I'm a girl though lol . Oh and I need a new razor so any good ones ? And breath ?? I have mints but I run out and yea . Ratchet. Lol.(:


Answer
It depends what you consider PRETTY. Black is beautiful, pale is beautiful, but flawless complexion is even more beautiful, and it doesn't happen in months. It takes YEARS to get there! I started by age 9.

The sun and too much soaking in the tub or pool - skin's worst enemies. If you've got pimples or acne scars, using a wide brim hat or umbrella prevents them from permanent discolorations, and avoid using products that can do MORE HARM than good. What's best for some, may react violently on your skin, specially if you've got sensitive skin.

Any kind of facial wash, you're leaving something toxic behind, it's not a matter of convenience, it's a billion dollar business that can do more harm than good to your acne. And sometimes we feel entirely virtuous about our skin-care regimen because it's full of SPF-- all year round!-- and cleansers and such. But the truth is, we may not realize that we're overdoing (or underdoing) something that can lead to the very thing we're trying to avoid: dryness, breakouts, accelerated aging, New York dermatologist Dr. Jeannette Graf. (I've been giving this same advice for decades, but she's proof enough!).
Take a shower everyday, use washcloth to exfoliate and bath & body wash. Hydrogen peroxide does wonders for acne. Visit their website for more tips & other uses. ONLY $1.

Acne medication could worsen what ever allergies you have, so instead of trying out one product after another, you're actually spreading it around.

The secret is keeping your face clean and oil-free. I also don't use liquid on my face for anything, and very little moisturizer, not even a dime size. Since my face is not dry. Good skin also comes from your good genes. Increase your fresh fruits & vegetables 3-5 servings per day. And programmed your mind to do this day after day, for the rest of your life.

Sometimes just the oil on your face from make up and lotions, even from your hair can travel to your face causing acne to come out. Others, from stress, hormones & diet or foods.

Google: FIVE FOODS TO EAT FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN
All the vitamins & minerals you need for good skin care comes from all the healthy foods you eat from Mother Nature.

Hair: You can create one-of-a-kind hairstyles without the use of chemicals. I can style mine 7 different ways a week, takes 2-10 mins. I've posted 98 on Facebook. Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.
> > > Hair dye chemicals linked to cancer
London, Feb 20, 2013 I've been saying that since 2009.
Hair dyes, which include home hair colouring kits and those used at pricey salons, are linked to deadly cancer-causing chemicals, warn scientists. In 2009 the Mail revealed that women who used hair dyes more than nine times a year had a 60% greater risk of contracting blood cancer.
A year later the European Commission banned 22 hair dyes which put long-term users at risk of bladder cancer. < < < <â¨

Heat & chemicals are hair's worst enemies. That's NOT very pretty, if you've got dry, damaged, or hair falls. Google: January Jones: "My Hair Is Falling Out In Clumps" 1-28-13 To quote Joni Mitchell, "you don't know what you got till your thick hair is gone.â¨

Hair products are NOT made of glue to fix, prevent, reverse hair from getting damaged, or hair loss, or make them grow . . . . they are a trillion dollar business. They also do NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss caused by heat & chemicals - hair's worst enemies.

Google: "Foods for Healthy Hair" http://www.foodforhealthyhair.com/ http://sg.news.yahoo.com/food-for-health⦠- or 10 Best Foods for Your Hair.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/0â¦
NO MATTER which link you picked, they all suggest the same foods. Your hair may be the fastest-growing tissue in the body but, unlike the skin, it cannot repair itself. That is why getting the right balance of vitamins and proteins is imperative. Don't expect to look like you've stepped out of a hair commercial the day after you've changed your diet. It is likely to take at least three months before you actually see tangible results. Hair is dead, but hair also has electrical energy; the negative charge of damaged hair can lead to flyways and unruly hair.

Growing healthy hair doesn't come from a bottle or pills and hair products do not speed hair growth. Any hair oil, is another form to keep hair moisturized, nothing more. If you're in HS, your hair & nails should be growing normally, and as healthily as possible, since you're eating healthy foods. But when hair isn't growing as fast, it's because they've been tampered with: chemicals, hair straightening, etc. . .
For more on COSMETICS visit the FDA and search for it.

What hairstyle would look good for me?




Believer


I have had the same hairstyle for a couple years now, and I really want something different. I love my current hair color, but I hate the style. I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair.

http://content1.meetmecdna.com/thumb_userimages/large/2013/05/14/23/thm_phpmB1C4H.jpg

What would look good? Pictures would be awesome. :) Thanks



Answer
Something like this would look good :) https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8Jxa1Jf2HAV3eSDniUpLNCj6-dIYTL1fPt4kNxa77eiEjUTnCgMX4fyUMn1blZwlKZK_QVlsH-2wCrg5Ovsv8MJe2XjQbVHXTO9UYwgk3gVByure4yKx-SzE45fn84P63HNzmVgqPlIM/s1600/Summer+Hair+Cut.jpg
And this
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhgjQXBDcTqyFhZWJ7sT5epYLsubxBPAxmHk2An1SNBdmRysnkEYbiODPxYmQyoksl3v-Lc1ks07_PRwNU5S__hkDL-KJ1enjQatFq7SI7mqQboVxItON3oCNbHA2fuAHsScgl4ci_32FA/s1600-h/Medium,+Short+Hair+with+Scene+Hairstyles3.jpg
I think those hairstyles would suit you real good :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to become pretty over the summer ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment