Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Can Keracare be good for my hair?

trendy hairstyles for women over 40
 on hairstyles-for-women-women-over-40-hairstyles-for-women-over-40-39
trendy hairstyles for women over 40 image



charismati


I'm black and I have long natural hair where I usually wash treatment/ condition if I need it and blow dry and flat iron my hair and my hair stylist use Salon exclusive. Now that I am away in college (FAMU/Florida A&M University) it's hard to find a good stylist that does the same things my hair stylist does so far I had a hair comp in two places and they use keracare and they can't use salon exclusive and they say keracare is a natural hair care line and I'll be fine I'm a bit skeptic cause I don't want my hair to be cut, shaved or have chemicals in it or wear fake hair I want it to be long, thick, natural, healthy like it already is I don't want it to be messed up.
I went to one salon near my school and they said they'll do it for $80 I went to rattlers edge the salon in my school they said they'll do it for $70 but IDK I'm thinking about catching a bus from Tallahassee to Orlando so my old hair stylist can keep doing my hair every two weeks.



Answer
"they say keracare is a natural hair care "

In the beauty industry, there is no industry-agreed meaning for terms like 'organic' or 'natural'. Unlike the food industry, these terms are not regulated for cosmetics which means companies can use these terms pretty freely.
Also, products like shampoo, conditioner and body wash are mostly made of water so therefore are mostly natural (because water is natural, right?). So if a shampoo is 90% water, then a company can simply claim "90% organic or natural" and be telling the truth. Certainly, this isn't in the spirit of what people believe organic to mean, but it is within the law.

Don't believe the hype: "For skin care products, 'organic is not enough,. Some organic products are fabulous, and some are not." ~ Dr. Lisa Chipps , M.D. specializes in removing skin cancer & repairing the resultant wound (laser therapy whiz) in Rodeo Drive.
"Organic skin care products are trendy, but that does not mean nonorganic ones are dangerous," Wendy E. Roberts, M.D. past president of the Women's Dermatologic Society.
~ Glamour May 2012

Sources:
http://shine.yahoo.com/beauty/does-organic-mean-beauty-products-170800642.html

Heat & chemicals are hair's worst enemies. If you want curly hair, (or straight hair to tame your curly hair) look @ videos or hairstyles of women in the late 40's or 50's, and see how healthy & silky their curly hair was. Have you seen Miracle on 34th Street or Downton Abbey? Their hair wasn't styled by professional hairstylists. They were styled by maids. No hair oil, no serum, no hair sprays, and no gels with just the use of shampoo & conditioner. Many countries didn't even have bottled shampoo & conditioner, example in my country, all we've ever used was a bar of soap for our bodies, hair & laundry. I did that for 13 years, even though my hair was permed, but there was no frizzy, no drying and my hair was the same as today: silky, shiny, soft, smooth it IS HOW they are styled when they're wet, and no hair dryer (for 13 years I lived in Asia). Many women then had long hair, curly hair and they wore hats, and pin-curled or plastic curlers curled HAIRSTYLES. The men too, have very shiny hair like the women, although the men used pomade . . .that was before Bumble & Bumble's production 70's, John Frieda's production 1988 or the invention of heating tools. "SleekHair.com was established in 1997 to offer the world of beauty products at the ease of your finger tips. Our company began with the opening of our first retail store in 1992." There were MILLIONS OF PEOPLE with beautiful hair before then, too!

Another way to find the secret to beautiful hair? Find someone with beautiful healthy curls or straight hair and ask him or her to share secrets, preferably someone who is 40-60 years older than YOU.

What ruined people's hair was the use of heat & chemicals SPECIALLY RELAXERS for Afri-Amer hair, which contain formaldehyde causing cancer.

Watch: Good Hair - Documentary by Chris Rock 2009. or Tyra Banks What is Good Hair. Black women spend 80% of all hair products. She's got good advice!

The biggest savings you will find in bath and beauty is on shampoo. According to Consumer Reports, spending money on expensive shampoos does not improve hair any better than cheap store-brand shampoos. The only noticeable difference is in how the more expensive shampoos smell richer than cheap brands.
A good way to save money is by buying the less expensive shampoos and spend money on a good conditioner. Conditioners vary more in ingredients and the difference of using salon conditioners versus the dollar store conditioners is noticeable on hair.

Itâs the dirty little secret shampoo companies donât want you to knowâwhen you wash your hair with one of those nutrient-rich shampoos, most of the nutrients and active ingredients in the product donât actually end up in your hair, they wind up down the drain⦠along with all the money you spent on the shampoo.
Why does this happen? Because the shampoo molecules they contain are too large to penetrate the cells of hair and more importantly the tiny hair follicles where our hair actually grows. They sit atop the follicle until we wash them away.
Why is that a problem?
Our hair works basically the same wayâif you want to treat your hair right, you need to treat the roots.

It is HOW you use to style your hair or what styling tools that damage the hair, and what chemicals you're adding to the hair, not the shampoo or conditioner.

Tired of being afraid. Want to date again. What can I do?




Theauthor2


I really mean it when I say Iâm tired of being afraid. I am scared of approaching women.

Iâll try to make this as short as I can, but Iâm not making any promises. Basically, I havenât had a girlfriend in five years. And the girl that I had previously is the only one Iâve had in my life so far. After she dumped me, I tried to get back in the game numerous ways. Iâve asked a girl out here and there. Back in high school, after she dumped me, I hadnât had any success getting another date, and then had a realization: while itâs not always true that high school is not the ideal place for dating, in my case, it most certainly was. I lived in a small town with a very small selection of girls, and, at the risk of sounding shallow or mean, an even smaller selection of girls I would have considered datable. I had heard from people that getting a date is easier and/or better in college, so I waited until I got into college. Iâve run into several girls since getting into college, and successfully struck up conversation with them, but Iâm about to go into my senior year at university, and I still have not gotten a single date. The very last time I asked someone out â bear in mind, this was not an easy task â the girl told me she was flattered but she just wasnât interested. While I appreciated her not leading me on or making me wonder like a lot of other girls had done, it did not help my spirits at all. She was the first girl I had asked out in six months. Itâs been at least three since Iâve asked her out, and I havenât found a girl yet that I would even consider asking out. But thatâs not the problem. The problem is, now, even if I did find that girl, Iâd be too scared to approach. Itâs gotten to the point where itâs kind of developing into a phobia. Iâm almost afraid to hang out with my female friends, now, even if theyâre the ones that are currently attached. Iâve almost resigned myself to the closest thing Iâll ever have to a girlfriend being a few websites and one of my hands. Iâm sorry for the crude analogy, but I have to speak my mind. I will say I am not looking for a girlfriend simply for want of sex, but Iâd be lying if I said that sex wasnât a factor at all. To give you guys an idea of what Iâm like, Iâm a journalism major, I like to write, play video games, watch movies and anime and write in my spare time, and I aspire to become a renowned author and voice actor in the future. When I think about girls, I start thinking that normal girls would never go for me, and my best hope would be to find a girl whoâs into books, anime and video games like me. But the sad fact is, even if I did find a girl like that, Iâd still be too afraid sheâd say no. I saw the movie 40-Year Old Virgin in my sophomore year, and when I did, I felt like I was watching a movie about my future. Steve Carrellâs character was single for the same reason as me. Eventually, after so many tries, he just stopped trying. I donât want to be afraid any more, but I donât know what I could possibly change about me. I get out plenty, I hang out with people as much as anyone, I think my standards are okay, after all, Iâm not looking for a hot girl with perfect breasts and awesome figure. They just have to be decently attractive and Iâm good. Are there any suggestions you have for me?



Answer
Time to get a strong hold of yourself.
This works so, do not fluff it off cause it's time for a change. PERIOD.

First get the book Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins and you'll naturally create a whole new you after the first couple of pages and you will have a brand new positive outlook on your life. This worked for me and everyone else I recommended this book to. You will feel much better, have a sense of direction & purpose when you have confidence !

You have the entire summer to "change" yourself so, reinvent yourself today.
This may sound crazy to you but, it works - I am not joking and can assure you success.

Go out and treat yourself to a new hairstyle, some new threads & a trendy bathing suit.
Get today's newspaper.
Drape a striped beach ( red, white & blue ) or American flag towel around your neck ( it depicts confidence and shows that you are cool ), hold your head up ((( just like the book tells you to do ))),
look straight and walk ((( just like the book tells you to do ))) and go to the place where everyone hangs out around water.
Go somewhere coffee is served, have a seat and open up today's paper.
Hey, what happened to that other guy ???

Watch how the women will be checking you out & they will see you as confident and "hot" !
HAVE A BLAST !

I learned this technique from Antonio Banderas ~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can Keracare be good for my hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment