Saturday, August 31, 2013

How do I use temporary hair spray?

best hair color spray
 on ... Professional Hair Color Cream 60ml (113 colors) - Made in Italy
best hair color spray image



Ellie


I bought this bottle of temporary hair color spray, but I have no idea on how to use it. Do I just go ahead and spray, or are there instructions or something? Thanks for your help :D


Answer
Yup, just squirt it on. If ya want streaks, seperate the hair sections between sheets of paper. Just the ends of your hair looks cool too.

Where can I get good colored hair spray?




Mouse


Sooo, I am a counselor this year at a camp and every year, every team has there own special thing, and our cabin is that we do our hair really funky colors and designs, but all the stuff I have found is really cheap and washes out before the day is over or really expensive and really not in the budget when there are 12 of you for an entire week, (last year it cost me almost 100$!). So can any one suggest a good hair color spray that won't make me go broke again? And please, funky colors are welcome. Thanks!


Answer
you could get pink or other funky colors at claires. Claires has the best girl and hair stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I use temporary hair spray?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment