Saturday, August 31, 2013

Is there a hair color without ammonia or peroxide out there?

best hair color without ammonia
 on Products! ammonia free hair dye color 80ml, View ammonia free hair dye ...
best hair color without ammonia image



Carol Webs


I am looking for a non-toxic hair dye, that would be easy to find in "ordinary" stores.


Answer
i have natural black hair and i ever got my dark brown hair with chocolate powder, lol, im serious.
i mix it with ordinary shampoo and put it on my wet hair, let it for more than 30mins and rinse it. chocolate powder have no ammonia or peroxide :D

What's the best way to go back to my natural hair color?




Em


I have been highlighting my hair for about 8 years now. My natural color is a light-medium brown and after so many highlights, much of my hair is blonde. I want to go back to my natural color. Should I just go to the salon or would be ok dying it on my own. My friend said she just used a non permanent dye without ammonia on her hair and it worked for her. However, her hair is much darker than mine and her highlights were never as light as mine.


Answer
Go to the salon. If you are going back to your original hair color, then you don't have to worry about redying your hair so the higher price tag will be worth it. Hair is a delicate thing, you don't want to end up destroying your hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a hair color without ammonia or peroxide out there?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment