Monday, August 26, 2013

Companies that have a flexible policy about Unnatural Hair?

best hair color in philadelphia
 on Since I'm still obviously avoiding the sewing room, I'll answer a few ...
best hair color in philadelphia image



rainbowzeb


I live in the Philadelphia area. Right now I'm not employed, but I'll be on the job hunt again soon. I need something part time, that has a flexible attitude towards "unnatural" hair colors.
I already know HotTopic and Spencers, but those companies suck, so they're a last resort. I'm not too interested in Wal Mart either.
Anyplace else?



Answer
Try Zipperhead's on South Street or any tattoo parlor.

What is the procedure/after effects to dying hair Rainbow??? (natural hair color - black)?




Aria


I want to dye my whole head rainbow. here's a link so you can see what I want:
http://www.softscore.org/judykingaby/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Beautiful-rainbow-hair-_tutp.jpg

I'm black and I have really delicate type of hair texture. My hair isn't coarse at all. it's actually silky and soft, a little on the thin side and naturally oily. a cross between asian and hispanic is the best way to put it. It is also naturally curly. I really want to change my hair color to this but i need to know what changes my hair will go through. I've went to people in my family and friends and not only do they hate the idea they think my hair will fall out instantly. My whole thing is that I've never dyed my hair before so how do they even know? btw they have dyed their hair before. so if they can get away with it, why can't I? I need to know what the exact procedure will be to dying hair multiple colors and just what will happen if I do this?? I want to go to Empire Beauty school to get it done. I'm not sure what they're like or if they'll give me exactly what I want so I kind of need some assistance before I do this. I want to know exactly what will happen before i get it done. The same as getting a tattoo. Also I have already considered wearing a rainbow wig or getting rainbow clip-ins or getting rainbow weave but I DO NOT WANT IT. I cannot stress this enough. Also if I seem a little snappy it's because everyone I thought would be interested in the idea and could potentially help me gave me the cold shoulder. So I feel like I have no one to help support me on this, and it's left me feeling a little down. If you can give me the info I need on the entire rainbow dying procedure before and after then it's greatly appreciated and thank you in advance! Also if you don't think Empire is a good place to get it done and you know somewhere better than specializes in hair dying (in Philadelphia, PA) then please let me know!



Answer
first of you will have to lighten your hair to a light blonde. this won't happen overnight now even if you go get it lightened at a salon. i wouldn't get the rainbow colors put in at a salon though. it will be soooo expensive and when hair salons do unnatural colors i've found their colors fade super fast

for dying your hair rainbow get all the colors you want. i would recommend using manic panic or special effects since they have a huge selection of colors. then get someone to help you put the colors in. its actually not hard at all. you can watch a tutorial on YouTube or something, there is tons of them on doing rainbow hair

i would go to the beauty school and have them lighten your hair. and don't worry about it all falling out at once. that only happens if you seriously mess up what you're doing, but by going there you shouldn't have to worry about that




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Companies that have a flexible policy about Unnatural Hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment