Friday, August 30, 2013

What hair color is best for my skin tone?

best hair color by skin tone
 on The Craziest Celebrity Hair Color Addicts - BeautyRiot.com - Lindsay ...
best hair color by skin tone image



cakes


I am pretty pale naturally and have a redness maybe a blueish pink in my skin tone a little bit. I have blue eyes.

I love extreme blonde, red, and black. I like funky colors and love dying my hair.

I am getting my hair done this saturday and would love some hair color suggestions and maybe some funky hair color styles.

Thanks so much.



Answer
just get straight platnm. Blonde, almost white on the bottom, and cherry black on the rest, and a bit more blonde peaking out in the area of your bangs, and get it curly with the black wavy, and the blonde really straight. it will look tight!!!!

What hair color will make my skin tone appear lighter?




michaela


I have a very tan skin color, like a light mocha (i'm mexican) and I would like a hair color that will make my skin appear to be lighter. Should I ain for a dark hair color, or a light hair color? Please give examples of the color, thank you (:

Also, what will a bright maroon/burgundy color do did my skin tone?



Answer
Light hair color makes you look lighter.
Black or dark brown makes you look Mexican.
Burgundy/maroon just makes you look like a Mexican with maroon hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color is best for my skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment