Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What hair color product do you use and why?

best hair color product
 on If you plan on getting a hair colour some of the best Hair Colour ...
best hair color product image






I am sort of blond... and I would like to have a little lighter hair, but not sure what brand of hair color products to use. Thank you in advance for your input.


Answer
check the links below for * Hair coloring tips
http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/12/hair-color-tips.html#name1

What hair color product is the least damaging?




Lauren


I am african-american and I have relaxed (permed) hair. What hair coloring product is safest to use on my hair? Which one is the least damaging? Thanks!


Answer
The only way to insure no damage is to go to a salon and have your hair professionally dyed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color product do you use and why?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment