Sunday, August 25, 2013

What is Hayley Williams', from Paramore, real hair color?

best hair color uk
 on RED STAR 37 Greenpoint Avenue Best, Wings, Brooklyn, Bklyn, BK ...
best hair color uk image



April Dawn


I been wanting to know what hair color is Hayley Williams, the lead singer of Paramore, real hair color?
I know her signature hair color is different shades of red, but there has been other pictures where I see her as having blonde hair or having brown hair.
So which is her natural-born hair color: red, blonde, or brown?
Thanks!



Answer
I don't really know.
However, she was interviewed on BBC One Radio (UK) a while back (about March time)
and that was one of the questions she was asked. Haley actually said the she doesn't even know, as shes been dying her hair red for so long.

You would think that would be strange, because surly she would remember from when she was a child, but peoples hair colours do change.
When i was a small child, I was a very light blonde, but now I am almost brown, so she could be suggesting this of herself.Personally, I think Haley is naturally a light brown, because in the video 'All We Know' her hair is the colour red which suggests that it is only a slight reddish tinge, rather than a completely different colour.

How do you change hair color back to normal?




hannah ban


A while ago I dyed my hair a dark chocloate brown, but it was too dark, so I dyed it again a lighter color. Now the color is like a reddish brown and looks really bad. Is there anyway I can change it back to my real hair color without waiting for it to grow back?


Answer
There are permanent colour removers out there, but they can be hard to do right and can give dodgy results due to the peroxide in dyes changing your natural colour for good.
However, if you can do it right you can easily dye your hair your natural colour. The best colour remover is probably goldwell systems colour remover (google/ebay it to find what it is) and you can get it in sallys. Or l'oreal color zap. If your desperate, color oops. If you're in the UK, goldwell from sallys is the only one i've ever seen.
Its best to get it done by a professional, but if your willing to try, try one of these. They don't damage your hair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is Hayley Williams', from Paramore, real hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment