Monday, August 26, 2013

How do you change colored dark brown hair to a color that goes more with gray hair? I am 50 years old?

best hair color to blend with gray
 on example of the colours of my highlights and natural hair colour.
best hair color to blend with gray image



ertheiss58


I have used dark brown color for several years and I know my roots are more than 50% gray. Do I need to strip my hair to get a color that blends better with the roots? I want to go lighter, but not a red tone.


Answer
just go light brown, but you might need a professionals help.

what hair color will work best with asian skin?




amy


i'm asian so i have a really yellow tone to my skin. i'm getting grey colored contacts from freshlook color blends, which don't show up a lot so its not like crazy grey. i recently got a new haircut and i want to color it before heading off to college. right now, its dark brown. i need suggestions as to what color i should color it/highlight it that would go well with my skin and new contacts.


Answer
Try adding some lighter brown high lights. Nothing to drastic. Maybe like an auburn or borderline reddish brown.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you change colored dark brown hair to a color that goes more with gray hair? I am 50 years old?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment