Saturday, August 31, 2013

How should I get my hair cut?

best hair style of the year
 on Short Hairstyles for Women Over 60
best hair style of the year image



<3


I have long, thick, straight hair. I've had the same hair style for years, I just keep it parted down the middle, no bangs. I am going on Friday to get it cut, and I want something different. How should I get it cut?


Answer
Since you have straight hair, you have many options.
You could just get some layers and some side bangs and it would look fine.
Or you could go for a really stylized cut.
It depends on how much time and effort you are willing to put into your hair everyday.
I say just google "long straight hairstyles" and pick out which ones you really like. Then, take that picture in to the hairstylist.

What are some cute hair styles that I can do?







I have curly/wavy hair and I usually put it in two braids, but, I have had the same hair style since PRESCHOOL! I am 12 years old, and although I LOVE MY BRAIDS, I would really like a new hair style for the new school year, comming up. Do you have any suggestions for a 12 year old? Thanks, and I would like it if I could keep all of my hair up, vs. some or all of the hair down, because during school, I like to play basketball and other fun activities. Thanks, and BEST ANSWER is included! Thanks again!


Answer
Styles for Hair Up:

*Low messy Pigtails: to make your pigtails a bit more trendy and modern, try not to make them too perfect. Instead of parting your hair right down the middle, make the part random and zig-zaggy. When you braid the pigtails, make sure you start lower than you normally would and make the pigtail braids loose, allowing a few hair strands to fall out. Finish off the look with a newsboy cap if you would like for a chic look.
*Messy Bun: This look is really really cute but looks effortless. When doing this look avoid washing your hair for one day before doing it ; the more residue your hair has, the better the style will hold up and look. Basically what you do is gather all of your hair with your hands (no brushes or combs allowed) and form it into a loose kind of bun (make sure that this is high up on your head and not close to your neck) Then with a strong ponytail holder, simply wrap it around your gathered hair until it is secure. Allow some strands to fall out.
*Headbands: This look can be quite cute yet allow you to have your head up. You can put your hair up in a regular ponytail, and just simply finish off the look with a skinny headband or wide headband (whichever you prefer) for a fun flirty look. Plus it keeps any hair out of hte face.

Hair Down:
*Curly Hair: Try putting some curl activating serum through wet hair and let it air dry for a beachy textured look.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I get my hair cut?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment