Saturday, August 10, 2013

What hair color goes best with fair skin & blue/green eyes?

best hair color for very fair skin
 on Makeup Colors for Brunettes with Fair Skin Tones
best hair color for very fair skin image



SummerRain


What hair color goes best with fair skin and blue/green eyes? Does darker hair color's make skin tones look more pale?


Answer
I have fair skin and green eyes and auburn hair. I think I match pretty good.
I'll probably get thumbs down for this, but I need answers!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhhvwmK_VVdAOEIz6sMnT2Xsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090629182624AAuUrsZ

What hair color will compliment my skin tone?




Kristine L


Im a very fair skinned little lady. I refuse to tan because I'd like to look young as long as possible, plus, cancer runs through my family quite strongly.

Anyways, does anyone out there have an idea of a hair color that would go well with my fair skin tone? At the moment its a darker brown, but I almost feel like it flushes me out.



Answer
If your skin is more white (as opposed to reddish) I would suggest red or a soft strawberry blond. Otherwise a honey blonde would look nice, too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color goes best with fair skin & blue/green eyes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment