Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How to get really loose casual waves in hair?

best hair color makeupalley
 on Korean Skincare For Women Over 40 | Best Beauty Product
best hair color makeupalley image
Q. Preferably a way that won't damage my hair to much or involve doing TOO much. A really casual wave that I can just wear day to day. I have boob length straight hair.
My hair is also 'fine'.


Answer
i have the same kind of hair as you! what i do when i want
wavy hair is i wash it, then use a blowdryer with a diffuser. before i blowdry it, i work in a curl cream (you can find them a walgreens, etc.) and then if i want volume i use alberto vo5
volume blast. after my hair is dry, i use a color enhancing creme (in my case, brown). this helps control frizz and flyaways. finally, i use a medium sized curling iron (you can get them for 3-8 dollars at walgreens) in random places. if my hair doesnt seem to want to hold, i then use hairspray.
here is a site that can further help you style your hair:

http://www.elle.com/beautyspotlight/11124/curl-beauty-school.html

and this site has tons and tons of product reviews for all beauty items, just in case you want to know how well a product works:

www.makeupalley.com

hope this helps ! :)

How well does "Color Oops Extra Strength" work?




Kimberly


My hair's been colored black for the past 6 months. I'm sick of it; it's a really high-maintenance hair color. I'd really just like to get rid of most of the black and color it a medium brown shade. The reviews on makeupalley.com were good, but i want to hear your opinion of the product.


Answer
i love it it takes the black out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get really loose casual waves in hair?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment