Monday, August 5, 2013

What is the shelf life of unopened hair color?

best hair color you can buy
 on hair color chart :
best hair color you can buy image



kiraalt


I have a box of hair color that I bought intending to use it right away. However, I have now decided to wait about 6 more months until my hair grows out a lot more. Everything is in the box unopened.

I cannot see an expiration date on the box.

What is the shelf life/how long can I keep it and have it still be safe and good to use?



Answer
Unopened, UnMixed Permanent Haircolor Should Be Good For At Least Three (3) To Five (5) Years From The Date Of Manufacture, If The Product In The Haircolor Bottle Looks Dark Or Muddy Or Has Sediment in The Bottom, Throw It Out. If The Bottle With Developer Has Swelled Or The Developer Has "Separated" Throw It Out. Remember To Store It In A COOL Dry Place Until You Use It.

Which hair color dye from a box will actually turn dark brown instead of black?




DUCK SAUCE


Unlike all the ''Dark Brown'' hair color boxes I buy and then my hair turns black.
Give me the brand, hair color name, and thats all gooddayyouguise.



Answer
As a hair dresser, i do not recommend this. but since i used these kits before, i will tell you from personal experience what i used. I think the Revlon Colorsilk Medium As Brown will work. i dont know its been a while.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the shelf life of unopened hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment