Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What hair color is best for my skin tone?

best hair color hazel eyes olive skin
 on Brown Hair Colors for Cool Skin Tones
best hair color hazel eyes olive skin image



Rachel


I have dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and a olive- beige skin tone. I want to go lighter, but I am not exactly sure what would be the best for me. I am sick of just this brown hair all of the time. So can someone please help me???


Answer
I have the same hair color and complexion =P

What has worked for me in the past:
-ashy, dark blonde highlights (bleach with light ash brown toner)
-blue highlights (bleach + manic panic)

And consequently, what hasn't worked:
-red
-golden dark blond
-all-over blue

To sum it up, I'd stick with cool colors.. but some reason, olive skin is 'supposedly' is more suited for warm colors. Eh

What color dress should I wear to senior ball?




Shab


I have brown (loose) curly hair, green/hazel eyes, and medium olive-tan skin. I would like someone's opinion on what colors would look best with the color hair, skin, etc. I have. There's a while before senior ball, but I want to get someone's opinion now instead of later. Thanks!


Answer
Little black dress goes with any color hair skin and eyes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hair color is best for my skin tone?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment