Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What will happen if I use a Clariol Natural Instincts hair color that is darker than recommended?

best hair color on me
 on Her sleek honey blonde tresses give way to a chocolate brown in the ...
best hair color on me image



ilvmystica


My natural hair color is dark blonde and I want to use natural instincts medium brown (semi permanent color). It says on the box that it is not recommended for my hair color. What will happen if I use it? Will it darken my hair?


Answer
Yes, your hair will get darker. The result might not look as natural as you'd like. It probably won't be a disaster but, if you want to color your hair medium brown, you'd be better off using a more typical permanent hair color like Nice'n Easy, Preference or Herbal Essences.

What hair color would go best with large dark blue eyes and tanned skin?




lindsaysar


My natural hair color is dark silver blonde and my figure is petite with hourglass. People say I look like Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson.

I thought my natural hair color went well with me when I was pale but I've been going to the tanning bed every day and now I think I should change the color of my hair to best suit a tanned skin tone.

Please Help!



Answer
try a medium brown hair color like this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64773739@N00/372547113/

get blonde and carmel highlights




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What will happen if I use a Clariol Natural Instincts hair color that is darker than recommended?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment