Saturday, August 10, 2013

A good salon for a guy to get his hair colored in Atlanta?

best hair color atlanta
 on FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA - THIS ORGANIZATION EXPOSING CRIME AND ...
best hair color atlanta image



z71tahoe28


I'm a college student and my best girl friend on campus got me into coloring my hair cause it looks better a darker brown, I'm not gay either. I go to school in Florida, and need to find a salon in North Atlanta

Thanks!



Answer
Rock-It salon, hands down. I got my hair colored there for years before I opened my own. The staff is younger and really rocker-chick, and not snotty, so you'll feel comfortable. They cater to rockstars, too.

They have a webpage, rockitsalon.com, I think.

Sigger is also good, but pricey and hard to get into.

How often should my hair be highlighted?




Meredith


In early September I had my hair colored and highlighted. I haven't had highlights in years, so this is kind of new for me. I love the way it looks, but in just a month's time, my hair has grown, and roots are already visible. (If I didn't dye my hair I'd be I think all white.)

My question is, can they just touch up roots without dying over the highlights? How often should I be getting highlights? I have thick, curly hair cut in what I guess is a bob..



Answer
I know for a fact that touch-ups can be done. How often only depends on how fast your hair grows. And, I'm a firm believer that with some things, doing them yourself to save $$ can be the most expensive mistake you can make.

Also...not part of this answer, but thought you'd like to know. The Cajun restaurant you like in Acworth, Henry's Louisiana Grill, is going to offer 1/2 deals ($50 worth of food for $25) on the True Oldies Station (Y06.7) this coming Thursday morning...they go on sale at 8:30 a.m. You can search for True Oldies Atlanta and check out their website as you have to buy it online. As a rule, the really good deals go fast, so if you're really interested I'd be at my computer at 8:30 on the dot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A good salon for a guy to get his hair colored in Atlanta?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment