Thursday, August 8, 2013

Is it safe to color your hair during time of trying to conceive a baby ?

best hair color during pregnancy
 on The Rolling Stones were dishing out plenty of satisfaction during the ...
best hair color during pregnancy image



Nicole C


I know it may sound like a silly question, however I heard that it is not safe to color your hair during pregnancy or / and during time of trying to conceive.What do you guys think ? After being in the pool all summer my hair looks terrible.Also I only use 24washes Color not permanant .Thanks soooooo much !!!! Nicole ; o )


Answer
As long as you aren't viciously massaging the dye into your scalp, you're alright. Highlights are even safer because the bleach rarely ever gets on the skin. Semipermanent hair dye is obviously safer than permanent, but if you aren't pregnant yet, don't stress about it at all. Make sure you have a window open and a fan going.

Hair color that is safe to use during pregnancy?




Michelle R


I bleached my hair a while back so it is blonde right now but I really miss the dark brunette hair I used to have (I used to dye it a dark reddish brown color) and I want that color back because I don't care for my blonde hair anymore. I am 13 weeks pregnant and I know hair dye isn't considered safe during pregnancy. Does anyone know of any kind that doesn't have toxins or knows a kind that is safe to use? If not, how can I darken my bleached hair so I can get it to be brown again?


Answer
I've heard that henna is considered safe since it is a natural dye.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it safe to color your hair during time of trying to conceive a baby ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment