Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What are some hairstyles to make you look younger?

best hairstyle look younger
 on Cool+mens+hairstyles+2010
best hairstyle look younger image



Hailey


Im 12 and was wondering if there are any hairstyles to make me look cute and younger, like a little girl would have. I have long blond hair, w/ no bangs. My hair is thick. Thank u so much!


Answer
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmGCQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsHrI

love,
B.

How can I look younger at 24 years of age?




Athena on


It's strange, but some people have been telling me I look 30! It's been coming from people who are older than me though. How can I look younger? I really do not know why people think I look older. I have black hair with red underneath.
I think I look 24. I'm not posting a pic here. People rip you apart here.



Answer
when i first saw your boldfaced question (without the details) i thought-"WHY on earth would she want to look younger than 24..that's the perfect age! i'd kill to look 24 again!--b/c i AM 30" then i read your details and understood.
----------
i'm not quite sure how your dressing but perhaps you're dressing more business-like and conservative compared to ladies your age. i'm not suggesting you dress like a tramp, but you can get lots of tips on tv shows like "what not to wear" and "10 years younger". (both shown on TLC -the learning channel)

sometimes just slight changes about how we wear our hair or adding a little changes to our clothes can make a WORLD of difference.

heres a link to various episodes and clothing they recommend or have used on "10 years younger"
http://tlc.discovery.com/guides/fashion/10-years-younger/as-seen-on/as-seen-on.html

a link to various youtube clips on "what not to wear"

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=what+not+to+wear&search_type=

a clip on youtube about make up tricks to brighten the face

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkaZog69ZhA&feature=related

related clips will be on the side of course and you can find some that you like.

make up, clothing, hairstyles, teeth. those are the major things that play a part in the way people guess your age.
get your teeth whitened if you think they may have gotten a little stained over the years.

heres a link to an article that answers the question "what hairstyle will make me look younger?"

http://www.realself.com/question/what-hairstyles-will-make-me-look-younger


hairstyle galleries before and after makeovers that make MAJOR differences in the girls appearance

http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/Makeovers.html


finally. avoid the sun. where sunscreen everyday and use retinol based creams to maintain even skin tone, and avoid or lessen the look of wrinkles if you have them. i could have made a shorter point and addressed your specific problem but i didn't get an exact idea of what you wished to fix.
i highly doubt you have any wrinkles to begin with, but if you live in an area by a beach or have tanned a lot or been through frequent stress or worry it is possible. PREVAGE makes a WORLD of difference there as well.

so you may ask--if i know all these tips why would i "kill to look 24 again" rather than making it happen.. b/c i just had a baby. and my weight makes me look older, especially since i can't fit into my cute clothes. when i get rid of this extra fluff(haha) then i'll probably get carded (like i did prior to the pregnancy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some hairstyles to make you look younger?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment