Wednesday, August 7, 2013

How can I strip my highlights safely and go back to my natural hair color?

best hair color while pregnant
 on Four videos after
best hair color while pregnant image



lusubo


Hi, I'm 6 weeks pregnant and although I've read that it's safe to highlight hair while pregnant, I've decided against it. I want to take out my blonde highlights and return to my natural, darker blonde hair color while I'm pregnant. Any advice or products to recommend? Thanks!
(using no chemicals - a 100% safe way)



Answer
You can't "take out" highlights. The only thing you can do is to dye them the same color as the rest of your hair

Can I get my hair colored while pregnant?




Brittany


I am 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I haven't had my hair colored in almost 2 months and forgot to ask my Dr. if it was okay for me to color my hair? I usually go to the salon but I found this hair color that works really good on my hair and I do it myself WAY cheaper. BUT when I go to a salon they put it in foils and when I do it, I color my hair all over without foils would that be dangerous? Also can I get spray tanned while pregnant?


Answer
Spray tanning I'm not sure about but I believe my cousin was told she could as long as it was organic. Dying your hair is fine, even if you do an all over color. I've died mine 3 times now since becoming pregnant and my husband did it for me because the color I use at home is better than what I get in the salon! I use Garnier Fructic Herbashine - it's ammonia free and the color is awesome. It's best to use an ammonia free dye and use it in a well ventilated area so the smell doesn't make you nauseous. But go for it, it's perfectly safe it's not going to seep into your system or affect the baby at all.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I strip my highlights safely and go back to my natural hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment