Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What are the positives and negatives for men possessing 'feminine' qualities in their fashion?

trendy hair color for long hair
 on 2012 2013 2 Beautiful red colors Long Hair style Trends 2012 2013
trendy hair color for long hair image



monkey


Such as make-up, costumes(skinny jeans), long hair(emo hair)...
What are the positives and negatives in the fashion development?



Answer
Skinny jeans look alright providing the guy wears them with masculine shoes/tshirt/jacket etc. If the guy wears like yellow shoes or something (which seems to be the trend here in Australia atm) it can really look bloody stupid.

Long hair is alright, but I'm not a fan of the emo thing. I've dated guys with an understated pony tail or just longer hair before and it's been pretty cute. Less is more when it comes to hair. If guys start putting in lots of colours or streaks or cutting it all edgy and weird it can look ridiculous..

I think the 'skinny suit' is a great look for guys, whether it's formal or a skinny jacket with jeans. You know, you should watch the movie 'Alfie' starring Jude Law. The stylist found the perfect balance of style/feminine accents still in a very sexy masculine way. I give his style five stars.

I think the moral of my story is, less is more. Choose one trendy thing to stand out and then wear everything else in an understated way. Then you don't run the risk of looking tragically metro.

I hope this has helped in some way.

Good luck. x

How do find a good hair salon when you move to another city?




nyci_00


I have moved to another city and I would like to find a good hair salon.How do I know if I found a good one. What are some things I should look for in the stylist(s) and within the salon that lets me know that my hair will be properly taken care of?


Answer
(1) Ask people about their reputation as a salon.
(2) Are you looking for salons that do funky cuts & color, or are you more conservative?
(3) Have a consultation. Take pictures of the hair cut or color that you want & see if the stylist & you are on the same page.
(4) I think price kind of helps me know what kind of salon they are. If they have cheap cuts then they probably have stylist that are more new to the business. They may not be able to do fresh, new styles like a trendy, more expensive salon might.
(5) A middle-of-the-road place I go to in Kansas City is called Beauty Brands. Cuts starting at around $40+ and colors about $60+.
(6) I would still try to find someone that has been in the business a long time, and/or one that has been at a particular salon for a long time. This says a lot for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the positives and negatives for men possessing 'feminine' qualities in their fashion?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment