Monday, August 5, 2013

What is the most conservative way to do your nails for a job interview?

best hair color for job interview
 on how to get lenny kravitz hairstyle
best hair color for job interview image



Jessica


I have a job interview with the Army JAG Corps and I need to look as conservative and professional as possible. I am going to pull my hair back and wear a muted, neutral skirt suit with pearl earrings.

But what color should I do my nails? Should I get a pale pink, a bright red, a french manicure, or just paint them clear? I am interviewing for a legal position and legal employers always say their interviewees are not conservative enough. So what is the most conservative way to do your nails?

I need to look like Margaret Thatcher, basically.

Also, would you wear an american flag pin with your suit if you were interviewing for a civilian job with the military?

Any other advice on how to look as conservative & professional as possible at a job interview would be welcome. Thanks!



Answer
Well groomed, clear polish, or pale pink. Nails no longer the 1/2 inch past the finger tip. 23 Years of military experiance.

How to dress for a job interview if you are goth?




Caitlin


I do not have a job interview I'm just curious.
I want to know how to dress for job interview and how to do your makeup for a job interview if you are goth.. and if you have the colorful hair.. I don't mean natural colors like black brown or blonde I mean if you have more than 1 color in your hair or if your hair is dyed let's say blue or pink.



Answer
Speaking as a goth, you dress professionally (1 or 2 steps above your regular clothing) and be yourself at the same time.

In a corporate environment, you cannot have unnatural hair colors, but black & bright burgundy are perfectly fine. You also cannot have any facial piercings or visible tattoos (although there is some leniency with the latter, within reason).

If you're interviewing for a less formal, artistic position like in a beauty salon, piercing shop or tattoo shop, it's acceptable and even encouraged to have your ink, piercings & crazy hair color on display. You're basically like a walking example of your work environment. So long as you ACT professional, you can look however you want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the most conservative way to do your nails for a job interview?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment