Thursday, August 8, 2013

How to get back to my natural hair color?

best hair color natural hair
 on ... pick a color now my hair now natural colors i m considering burgundy
best hair color natural hair image



She'll Bre


My natural hair color is medium ashy blondish (lol). About a month or two ago I dyed it this reddish dark brown color (I used a boxed dye) and I'm not really feeling it anymore. How do I go back to my natural color?

My roots are coming in, btw.



Answer
What I did was, once I was tired of my dyed hair color, I went out and bought a box of dye that matched my natural color perfectly (or pretty darn close). Then, as my true roots continued to grow in, no one could tell!

How can I get my natural hair color back?




mizztaylor


Ive dyed my hair a million times and my natural roots are starting to come back. Im sick of my dyed hair and I just want it to all go back to normal. Its starting to look bad with my brunette roots and the rest of my hair blonde. Is there anyway I can wash all the blonde coloring out. I want all my natural hair color back? Could I get that done at a salon or something?


Answer
Since your hair is blonde, it will possibly be easier to get your natural color back simply by dying it something close to it. However, if you've used red hair dye in the past I wouldn't -- that stuff sticks and likely messes up any color (besides black, in my case) even when dying over it. If you have a darker brown for your natural hair color, you may not have this problem when dying over the color you have now since it's so dark.

Another thing you can do, which I don't recommend since you've dyed your hair a million times, is stripping it. This is very unhealthy for your hair and could cause terrible breakage, but you will be able to get your natural color back if your hair doesn't get absolutely destroyed while doing this.

You can get both of these done at a salon, as well as with drug store products. If you decide to go for the stripping, do NOT use a drug store product for this.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get back to my natural hair color?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment